Örnek İngilizce Mülakat Soruları
Günümüzde özellikle uluslararası veya yoğun ithalat/ihracat yapan firmalar mülakatın tamamını ya da bir kısmını İngilizce yapmayı tercih ediyorlar. Yabancı dilde mülakatta başarılı olabilmek için sorulması muhtemel sorulara hazırlıklı olmak gerekiyor.
– Tell me about yourself.
– Tell me about your education.
– What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this position?
– What experience do you have in this field?
– Why did you choose this career?
– Describe a typical work week.
– Why did you leave your last job?
– Do you consider yourself successful?
– Tell me about a significant achievement in your life.
– How do you handle stress and pressure?
– Tell me about a time where you had to work towards a deadline. Did you meet it? If not, what would you do differently next time?
– How do you determine priorities in scheduling your time? Give examples.
– What interests you about this job?
– What do you know about this organization?
– What can you do for this company?
– Why should we hire you?
– What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
– Are you a team player?
– Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
– Can you give me an example of working as part of a team. What was your contribution to the team and what was the outcome of this exercise?
– Tell me about a situation where you had to solve a difficult problem. What did you do? What was your thought process? What was the outcome? What do you wish you had done differently?
– What is your typical way of dealing with conflict? Give me an example.
– Give me an example of a time when you were able to successfully communicate with another person even when that individual may not have personally liked you (or vice versa). How did you handle the situation? What obstacles or difficulties did you face? How did you deal with them?
– Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skills to influence someone’s opinion.
– Tell me about a difficult decision you’ve made in the last year.
– Describe a situation where you have had to overcome a problem or obstacle in order to move forward with something. What did you do?
– Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.
– Describe a situation where you have had to use your initiative to solve a problem. What did you do?
– Tell me about a team project when you had to take the lead or take charge of the project? What did you do? How did you do it? What was the result?
– Tell me about a problem you had with a supervisor.
– Give an example of when you had to work with someone who was difficult to get along with. How/why was this person difficult? How did you handle it? How did the relationship progress?
– What are your strengths and weaknesses?
– Can you give me five words that best describe you?
– What do people most often criticize about you?
– What do co-workers say about you?
– What are you looking for in a job?
– What type of work environment do you prefer?
– What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
– What style of management you believe in?
– What motivates you to do your best on the job?
– What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
– What are your short term/long term goals?
– How do you plan to achieve those goals?
– Where do you see yourself in five years time?
– Are you willing to travel?
– What are your salary expectations?
– How do you spend your spare time?
– Do you have a hobby?
– Do you have any questions for me?